The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will come out with first of its long awaited expansion – the vampire saga Dawnguard. In just few days, the Dawngurard DLC will give 10 -20 hours of new content and new factions, items and weapons would get added to it.
The Xbox 360 has an exclusive platform with Dawnguard for 30 days before it gets released on the other platforms like PC and PlayStation 3. The availability of Skyrim patch 1.6 on Xbox 360 is announced by Bethesda. There are some bugs which are fixed in the patch as stated below.
Bugs which have been fixed:
· Memory optimizations and general stability
· Bug fixes and general AI path finding
· Rare crash with lighting got fixed
· The crashes which could load and save game will be fixed
· The rare issues corrupting the game saves got fixed
· The issues with ranged kill cams while killing a dragon is also fixed
· The logic used for ranged kill cams get improved
· In “The break of Dawn”, rare issues got fixed when Meridia’s Beacon would vanish from the player’s stock
· The incorrect calculation for bow damage got fixed
· As dialogue subtitles were not getting displayed properly that issue get fixed